Once you book, all agreements of rental policy are enforced. You understand by booking your selected property, that you have agreed to follow the outlined terms and conditions. All rates subject to change before you have officially booked.
Allure Mountain Retreats
Po Box 392, Dana, NC 28724
After Check In – 828 -699-3898
Vacation Rental Agreement
This is a Vacation Rental Agreement under the North Carolina Vacation Rental Act. The rights and obligations of the parties to this agreement are defined by law and include unique provisions permitting the disbursement of rent prior to tenancy and expedited eviction of tenants. This agreement binds you to a specific property for a specific time. Should you experience a problem while staying at your property, every effort within reason will be made to move you to a different property but we cannot do so without authorization. Your verbal authorization at time of reservation, signature on this agreement, or payment of money or taking possession of the property after receipt of the agreement, is evidence of your acceptance of the agreement and your intent to use this property for a Vacation Rental.
- ADVANCE PAYMENT of $250.00 (includes inital processing fee), plus Trip Insurance premium and this signed lease agreement must be returned to Allure Mountain Retreats, LLC within ten (10) days of the date Property is reserved. If lease agreement and advance payment are not returned to Allure Mountain Retreats, LLC. within that time, the reservation may be canceled without notice. PAYMENTS: All payments made by the Tenant shall be deposited in an escrow account with Wells Fargo 301 South Main Street, Hendersonville, NC 28792. Please initial, sign, and return this document to – Allure Mtn Retreats PO BOX 392, Dana NC 28724
- BALANCE DUE, including taxes and goods or services purchased, must be received by Allure Mountain Retreats. 45 days prior to arrival. Guest is responsible for mailing check to Allure Mountain Retreats. No additional notice will be given.
- ON-LINE RESERVATIONS will charge your credit card $250.00 of the rental amount plus Trip Insurance premium or $250, whichever is greater. The balance is due 45 days prior to check-in. Please mail your check for the balance to our address. On-line reservations made within 45 days of check-in will be paid in full with your credit card at time your reservation is made.
- PHONE RESERVATIONS will require one half of the rental amount plus Trip Insurance premium if made more than 45 days before arrival and shall include your signed Vacation Rental Agreement. The balance is payable by check 45 days prior to arrival. Reservations made within 45 days of arrival will be paid in full at time of reservation. Checks can be mailed to Allure Mountain Retreats Po Box 392 Dana, NC 28724. A $50 dollar fee will be charged to guest for any returned check.
- ARRIVAL AT PROPERTY – 3:30 PM or After. DEPARTURE FROM PROPERTY – 10:30 AM or Sooner
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT –The rental period begins at 3:30 p.m. on the day of arrival and terminates at 10:30 a.m. on the day of departure, unless prior arrangements have been made. Early check ins or late departures will incur an extra charge of $25 with approval from management. The properties are professionally cleaned and inspected before and after each rental to ensure that all guests have a clean comfortable stay. Please be thoughtful of renters who may be checking in on the same day that you checkout. Occasionally delays may occur during peak season.
- DAMAGE AND CLEANING ISSUES -Any damage or cleaning issues noticed upon arrival should be reported to management immediately. , All general maintenance issues should also be reported so the unit can be kept in good repair. You must contact the cleaning company to address any cleaning issues within 3 hours of your arrival. You will not incur any additional charges if the following items are adhered to:
- EXIT CLEANING Guests are to thoroughly wash all dishes, utensils and cookware. Garbage is to be Bagged and placed in the appropriate outside container. Wash and Dry all used Towels, Beds used during your stay are to be left unmade upon departure, Please move all used linens to the laundry area. All Food is to be removed from Refrigerator and Cabinets. If spills occurred, floors should be swept or vacuumed prior to departure. Rearranging furniture is not permitted at property. Guest understands that if cleaning / departure procedures are not followed, his credit card on file with Allure Mountain Retreats will be charged up to $75.00 as needed.
- TAXES as required by North Carolina include the collection of Sales and Use tax on all rents and fees for goods and services charged to guests and an Occupancy Tax of 3-5% on the rent. Taxes are subject to change and amounts may be added to your total or subtracted from your total, without prior notice, based on changes which occur in North Carolina tax rates.
- CANCELLATIONS made prior to 45 days from arrival will be charged a $250 cancellation fee. If property can be re-rented, guest will receive deposit (minus cancellation fee and Trip Insurance premium) within 45 days after re-booking. If property is not re-rented, the entire payment will be forfeited including the Trip Insurance premium which is non-refundable. Refunds will be payable to the guest within 45 days after the subsequent re-rent payment has cleared our accounts. TRIP CANCELLATION INSURANCE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO PROTECT AGAINST UNEXPECTED EVENTS
- DIRECTIONS TO PROPERTY will be emailed to guest 7 days prior to arrival. If not on the login portal. * Most Retreats info will be in the login Portal. Guest is responsible for receiving these driving directions and entry code. If for some reason guest does not receive these, TEXT or call our office 828 699-3898- If after Hours a Text is preferred.
- TRANSFERS from one property to another may be done only 45 days or more prior to arrival. Guest will be charged a $100.00 transfer fee. Plus tax and difference of Total Payments
- SMOKING IS PROHIBITED AT ALL PROPERTIES. If this regulation is violated and smoking is detected in the rental property, a $250 penalty will be charged to the credit card on file. By signing this agreement, guest authorizes Allure Mountain Retreats, LLC to charge this fee to your credit card.
- PETS ALLOWED ONLY at properties listed as Pet Friendly. Cats are not allowed. Guest will pay the $75.00 per pet fee and must ask permission to bring more than one dog to the property. If a guest brings a pet to a non pet friendly property, the penalties are a $200.00 charge and eviction with no refunds given. NO EXCEPTIONS Guest’ signature on this Vacation Rental Agreement gives Allure Mountain Retreats LLC permission to charge their credit card for this violation. Pets at Pet Friendly properties are limited to domestic, housebroken, nondestructive adults dogs (no puppies). Guest agrees that pet is on a flea program such as Frontline or Advantage. Local Government regulations regarding pets change constantly. It is recommended that you keep your dog on a leash at all properties and at all times.
- FAMILY, CORPORATE AND NON HIGH SCHOOL OR COLLEGE GROUPS ONLY. Allure Mountain Retreats, LLC. is authorized, through their contract with the Owner, to rent only to family or corporate groups. Guest acknowledges that he/she is at least 24 years old and understands that he/she MAY NOT rent the property in connections with a non family use such as high school, college or civic groups. To do so is a material breach and would be grounds for immediate EVICTION. NO EXCEPTIONS – NO REFUNDS.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY as shown on the property must not be exceeded. Occupancy count does include children over the age of one. The hosting of parties which would increase the maximum occupancy in the home, on decks, stairs or anywhere on the property, is a violation of your rental lease. OVER OCCUPIED PROPERTIES CONSTITUTES A MATERIAL BREACH AND IS SUBJECT TO IMMEDIATE EVICTION. NO REFUNDS. NO EXCEPTIONS. Guest may ask for special permission for a family gathering which will include more than the allowed number of guests for up to a 5 hour period. This will be done on a case by case basis and Must be approved by Allure Mountain Retreats in advance.
16.. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS– Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance deposit and/or rental money and the party will not be permitted to Check In
- CONDITION OF PROPERTY AND MAINTENANCE Each property will be clean upon guest arrival. All equipment should be in working order. Please report any inoperable equipment to our office. Reasonable effort will be made to repair equipment. No refunds will be made for inoperative air conditioners, appliances or for mechanical failure or delayed service of any kind. Allure Mountain Retreats is not responsible for owner changes in furnishings or equipment or for inaccuracies of description, distances or any printing errors YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO MOVE TO ANOTHER PROPERTY FOR ANY OF THESE REASONS
- GUEST agrees to indemnify and save our company harmless from all liability, loss or damage arising from any nuisance or harm made or suffered on the premises by the GUEST, tenants, or guests or from any carelessness, neglect, or improper conduct of any persons entering, occupying or visiting the premises. We accept no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage or alteration to the terms of your reservation caused by events beyond our control, including but not restricted to war, terrorist activity, civil commotion, flight delays, or cancellations, airport closures, loss of luggage, adverse weather conditions, fire flood, or industrial dispute. We cannot accept any liability for failure of public supplies such as water, electricity, Internet or breakdown of the air conditioning system or appliances. Nor for the consequences of the action or omissions of persons who may control or supply main services, or any actions taken in the vicinity of the property reserved, by any authority over which there is no control.
We cannot accept any liability for your personal safety during your vacation. It is particularly important that children are supervised at all times in and outside the vacation property. We assume no responsibility for accidents. You are reminded to exercise care as to your personal safety, and the safety of your companions. Whenever possible, valuables should be left secure and out of sight.
- GUEST assures us that the tenants will observe all conditions and terms of this agreement as to maintaining the rental in good order and appearance and will conduct themselves in a manner inoffensive to neighbors.
- GUEST assures that any tenant who violates any of the terms of this Agreement shall be immediately denied occupancy and shall remedy any damages or other expenses, which are caused by the tenant and/or the tenant’s guest(s).
- GUEST agrees that any tenant who is found using drugs or allows others to use drugs on the premises will be immediately denied continued occupancy at these premises.
- GUEST and/or their guests shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or inconvenience neighbors, nor use the premises for any immoral or unlawful purposes, nor violate any law or ordnance, nor commit waste or nuisance on or about the premises.
23 . ARTICLES LEFT AT PREMISSES will be retrieved and shipped to guest for a minimum $35 fee plus shipping charges. KEYS LOST OR NOT REPLACED IN KEYBOX will incur a $150.00 replacement cost during or after the guest stay.
24.CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION: I understand and consent to the use of the credit card provided without original signature on the charge slip, that an email of this agreement will serve as an original, and that this Credit Card Authorization cannot be revoked and will not terminate until 90 days after the rental is vacated. Additional charges may include: unauthorized long distance telephone and satellite TV charges; excessive cleaning fees; damages beyond normal wear and tear and unreturned keys charges. All charges not covered under the Damage Protection Insurance may be included.
Property will have bed and bath linens provided. Toilet paper, paper towels, garbage bags, dishwashing soap and dishwashing detergent Laundry Detergent – initial supply only.
By signing this agreement guest accepts each and all of the aforementioned terms and conditions.
Thank You, for choosing Allure Mountain Retreats. We appreciate your business! Enjoy your Stay!